Dienstag, 4. Mai 2010

Top 5 Sewing Projects for rest of 2010

I found this entry http://sewaholic.net/top-10-sewing-projects-for-2010/ and was inspired to make a list of my own. So here it is:

1. Sew a "Lady of Shalott" dress.

Do you know the painting by Waterhouse? I love it and I want such a dress for myself for ages. So, I have the pattern, orderd the fabric and some matching buttons.

2. Sew something for a men.

Maybe a Cowboy shirt for my Dad or a classic shirt for my boyfriend. Don´t know yet.

3. Make jewelry.

I know not really a sewing project, but maybe I can combine these.

4. Sew solid color skirts and blouses.

I love patternd fabric, but it is hard to combine if you have no solid color pieces.

5. Sew more for others.

I feel so selfish if I always only sew for myself. Now I only need ideas.

And: No fabric shopping till August, because I have so many yards laying here. The same for patterns. *sigh*

1 Kommentar:

  1. *g* Zu 5 kann ich nur sagen: ich hab eeeewig fast nur für andere genäht und kam mir immer doof vor wenn mich leute nach meinen genähten Sachen gefragt haben und ich nie die tollen Teile da hatte.
    Und jetzt nähe ich nur noch für mich (zumindest im Moment) und finde es TOLL! :D

    AntwortenLöschen