Montag, 30. August 2010

What I made in August

I was not lazy this month, but only made unplanned things:

- tattoo skirt: I saw this fabric at the store and had to have it. I think it´s a cute skirt, but not so special like I wanted it to be.

Fashion brand community - poupeegirl

Tattoo skirt

poupeegirl

- cake skirt: I was a bad girl and bought expensive Japanese fabric. This is the first one and I love the skirt. Angelic Pretty replica without bodyline.

Fashion brand community - poupeegirl

Icecream skirt

poupeegirl

- Skull Underbust-Jsk: I fell in love with this fabric and had to have it. The Jsk has some minor failures, but all in all I really like it. Want to wear it to the Sanssouci meet-up.

Fashion brand community - poupeegirl

Skull Jsk

poupeegirl

- many earrings:

Fashion brand community - poupeegirl

Pistol earrings

poupeegirl

Fashion brand community - poupeegirl

Totoro earrings II

poupeegirl

Fashion brand community - poupeegirl

Pistol earrings

poupeegirl

Fashion brand community - poupeegirl

Beebear earrings

poupeegirl

Fashion brand community - poupeegirl

Icecream earrings

poupeegirl

Fashion brand community - poupeegirl

Bell earrings

poupeegirl

Fashion brand community - poupeegirl

Rose earrings

poupeegirl

- and a necklace

Fashion brand community - poupeegirl

Skull necklace

poupeegirl

Then I am still working on my Beignet skirt.

Plans for September:

I will participate in two projects:

1. Self-Stitched-September

Photobucket

I, Salvia (http://sewingfairytales.blogspot.com/), sign up as a participant of Self-Stitched-September. I endeavour to wear one handmade item of clothing or accessories/ jewellery every day for the duration of September 2010

Of course I will try to make pictures.

2. Lady Grey Sew Along

sew-along_banner2_150x100

I already have the pattern and ordered fabric (I know I was not allowed to buy fabric, but this is such a good chance to use this pattern).

1 Kommentar:

  1. oh my, coincidence! i'm making an underbust JSK for the upcoming meetup as well. mine has different colours, though. i'm curious to see where there are skulls on the fabric as they wouldn't show on the poupee closeup.

    good job on all of the things you made :D

    AntwortenLöschen