Montag, 27. Dezember 2010

Top 5 Sewing Projects for rest of 2010 - results

1. Sew a "Lady of Shalott" dress.

Do you know the painting by Waterhouse? I love it and I want such a dress for myself for ages. So, I have the pattern, orderd the fabric and some matching buttons.

-> desastrous fail, never had time to even begin with

2. Sew something for a men.

Maybe a Cowboy shirt for my Dad or a classic shirt for my boyfriend. Don´t know yet.

-> I made my dear a T-Shirt and he likes it.

3. Make jewelry.

I know not really a sewing project, but maybe I can combine these.

-> I was very productive with this and made several earrings and also some rings and necklaces. But it´s the same as with fabric, I have so many leftovers. *sigh*

4. Sew solid color skirts and blouses.

I love patternd fabric, but it is hard to combine if you have no solid color pieces.

-> Made one or two I don´t wear regularly.

5. Sew more for others.

I feel so selfish if I always only sew for myself. Now I only need ideas.

-> I fulfilled this. Hope the people like the things.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen