Montag, 3. Januar 2011

What I made in December

First something I made a while ago:

SDC10903

Little bags as advent calendar for my boyfriend and my parents. It was so much fun to make and fill the bags.

On to the real things:

- scrunchies

Fashion brand community - poupeegirl

Chou chou

poupeegirl

I stick to my challenge and made one each week. And I use them a lot.

- pot holders

IMAG0046

I made ten of them as christmas presents. All people liked them so far.

- Pendrell blouse

Fashion brand community - poupeegirl

Pendrell blouse

poupeegirl

Review will follow soon.

- Simplicity skirt

Fashion brand community - poupeegirl

Simplicity Cynthia Rowley skirt

poupeegirl

I am so happy about the outcome. With this my silvester outfit was complete.

- Quilt

SDC10974

I started I think 2 or 3 years ago to collect leftover fabric panels for my blanket. Now it´s finished. It was no fun to sew and I am glad it´s over. But at least my boyfriend likes it, because it´s not to short for him.

Oh, and I made these cute Christmas trees. Because I can´t have a real one.

SDC10963

Plans for January:

- Petticoat
- finish the last christmas gifts
- Crepe sew-a-long
- Lady Grey Coat
- Rococo petticoat
- Rococo chemise
- Stays
- Dress

I know I will not finish all of this, but that´s okay. This month will be my exams so I have to learn a lot.

I hope you all had a good start into the new year.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen