Montag, 10. Januar 2011

Goals for 2011

Seems like I am the last one to post my goals for 2011, but nevertheless here we go:

vintage5

1. Vintage challenge

I changed my plan a bit. Goal is now to sew one of my vintage patterns each month. I already have the fabric for six or even seven patterns. And because I bought some more in the last month it´s so difficult to decide which to make.

SDC10862

2. Sew a men´s shirt

Now that I can make a men´s t-shirt I want to make a men´s shirt. I know this will be difficult. At the moment I really like the pattern by Colette patterns because it is slim-fit.

SDC10147

3. Use up my stash

I feel bad buying new fabrics, when my stash is so full. So I have to work more with the fabrics I already have. This will be a hard goal.

SDC10872

4. Finish my Rococo garment

I bought the fabric 2009 so it is time to finish it.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen