Montag, 7. März 2011

Make-up: Basics

These are the things I use for the basics.

SDC11000

So at first I have to admit I use no real make-up but cream with a bit coloring. I like it more than real make-up, because it´s lighter. At the moment I try to use up the Nivea one. I really like the one by Bebe. It feels so light.

SDC10996

These are the things I use almost daily. When I have no time to bother with foundation I use only powder, for the eyes a bit mascara and leaving the eyeshadow and of course a bit rouge to look healthy (my skin is so pale I really look a bit ill if I don´t add rouge). I found this rouge a while ago in a sale and I love the color. It looks so natural on my face.

SDC10995

The brushes are by ecotools. They are really great. They are so easy to handle and I am very satisfied with the results.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen