Donnerstag, 21. Juli 2011

Holiday 2011 - Day Six

We changed again our location and went to Berlin. I was there several times, but only for some hours. Our hotel was not so nice as the last one, but okay. First we visited the KaDeWe. This store is really huge and expensive. I think this was the first time I saw a real Chanel dress (and even touched it). Fortunately even expensive stores have sales, so I could buy myself a silk scarf with a nice flower and bird motif and a scarf for my Mom. I also got some tea, wich they do not sell anymore at home.

SDC11690

Afterwards we did a little sight-seeing. My boyfriend wanted to see the inside of the Ritz-Carlton hotel. I have to say it is impressive, but I am not sure if I want to stay there. We also went to the Alexander Platz and did a little more shopping. I wanted some shoes to wear to the museum the next day.

SDC11697

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen