Montag, 21. November 2011

New Patterns

DSC_0068

I was a bad girl and bought quite a lot of patterns the last weeks (even today I bought one). So some of them arrived already. I really like the new Simplicity retro pattern. It looks like the right thing for winter sewing.
And isn´t this 30s pattern just adorable. I can imagine this for spring.
The new Colette book also arrived. From the first view it looks very informative and the patterns are simple but perfect for everyday. Maybe I can have a closer look this week, because I have a free week. I am not so sure I can sew very much, have some other more important things to do. But I hope I can write some blog posts. Still have some photos from friday.

Now I patiently wait for the other patterns to arrive, something from the 40s to today.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen