Donnerstag, 12. April 2012

Easter Impressions

The Easter weekend I spent with my parents and my boyfriend in Waldenburg. Unfortunately it was really cold almost all the time. Nonetheless Sunday we visited the Waldenburg castle. It´s a really great place with a lot of styles. The entrance hall reminded me so much of Downton Abbey and the library was breathtaking. The best was that you were allowed to take photos.

DSC_0758

DSC_0785

DSC_0818

After that we visited the city museum with a strange collection of curiosities. In the afternoon we took a walk in the park near our hotel.

DSC_0891

DSC_0902

Monday we visited a castle near Chemnitz on our way home. It´s called Water Castle because it is surronded by, ehm, yeah, water. The weather was a bit better, but still chilly.

DSC_0905

DSC_0942

It was a really nice weekend and I had so much fun with my parents. Sometimes I really miss to have them around.

I hope you all had a nice Easter weekend.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen