Montag, 14. Mai 2012

Review - Embroider Everything Workshop

DSC_0982


I have this book for quite a while now, but never posted it here. I saw it first at another blog and ordered it immediately. It´s a shame I did not stumble on this ealier.

DSC_0983

This is such a great book for beginners. I love all the different projects. Some are simply adorable, but there are also some useful projects, which I really like. They feature a lot of different embroidery techniques and different skill levels. I have a lot of things I want to make. In the beginning of the book you find the usual explanation of stitches and so on. But also a great article why to embroider.

DSC_0984


All in all I really love this book. It does inspire me to do embroidery more often (if I only had the time). Hopefully I can make this great belt in the photo soon (maybe before summer is over, I even have some matching buckles).

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen