Samstag, 29. März 2014

Advent Calendar

DSC_3948

I started this project four years ago, but only finished it recently. The first year I only did the embroidery, the second year I think I did the tree and last year I stitched on the buttons and began to put together the ornaments. But then the present making did come first and I only managed to finish six ornaments. Finally this week I did make the rest. So for the next christmas the advent calendar is ready to be used. Maybe the little one will have fun with it.

DSC_3949

I plan to make some other ornaments in the future, so that it does not become boring.

DSC_3950

The embroidery pattern is by Wild Olive

1 Kommentar:

  1. I love your Advent calendar, and admire your persistence in completing the project! A very charming embroidery project, with lots of room for inspiration. :)

    AntwortenLöschen