Freitag, 18. Juli 2014

Babylit

DSC_4361

Ok, I am a nerd when it comes to books. Especially classic literature. And how could I resist classic literature for babies?

BabyLit are board books with themes from classic literature. They don't really tell a story, but are the normal numbers, colors etc. books for little ones. But of course inspired by classic tales.

I really like the style of these and love to browse through them. At the moment I don't use them too often with the little one, but instead read fairy tales to him, which he seems to enjoy. But I hope a bit later, when he understands the content better, he will have fun with these books. Right now I try to collect all of them. Dracula is so far my favorite. I like that it has darker colors and not the usual bright color scheme of children's books.

DSC_4363

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen