Sonntag, 6. Juli 2014

Insomnia

I am sitting here in the middle of the night (it's 4 a. m. here, ok so early morning already) and can't sleep and it is not because of the little one (ok, not entirely because of him).

We went to bed at the normal time (11:30 p. m.) and I was so tired, but because of the good weather and because the sometimes the world hates you, some stupid people decided to stand before the house and talk and play music and so on. And because it is hot I could not close the window.

So I did not fall to sleep and just before I did the little one woke up and cried really hard (1:30 a. m.). Fortunately my boyfriend came to bed right this moment and put the little one to sleep again. But of course the stupid people were not gone and then I was wide awake.

Youtube and Bloglovin entertained me for the last two hours and I am not sure when I want to go to bed again, because I hate to lie there and not sleep. So maybe I simply wait for the little one to wake up and be hungry (normally between 5 and 6 a. m.) and hopefully sleep then a bit.

A not so nice end to a very nice day. And I had so high hopes!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen