Mittwoch, 24. Februar 2016

Snow White Dress (New Look 6262)

DSC_9236

Last summer I made New Look 6262 again (and there are still some that wait to be shown here). I love this pattern. It is so easy and quick to sew. But I have to say, this is my favorite version. I love this dress and sometimes I could wear it every day. It is so comfortable and I adore the print. The reactions are really awesome too.

DSC_9245

This time I made the version with sleeves and shortened the skirt.

DSC_9248

This is also a great dress to combine. Thanks to the many colors I can wear it with a lot of things from my wardrobe. For summer I wore it most often with my yellow sun jellies.

Dress - self-made
Hairbow - Claires
Red shoes - JustFab
Apple Bag - Bodyline
Yellow shoes - Sun Jellies 
Yellow Bag - Sun Jellies

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen