Samstag, 12. März 2016

Secret Penpal Scavenger Hunt 2016

Fab from Snail Mail Love again organized the Secret Penpal Scavenger Hunt. I participated already last year and it was so much fun to gather all the things for my partner. So this year I took part again.

Unfortunately the week we had to gather all the things I was ill. So it was a bit more difficult to get everything together. But I hope my partner will like everything I got for her.

I was very lucky to not only get my package early, but also my partner was so generous. I got so much great gifts. To honor all the goodness, I made a little stop-motion-video. This was the first time I did something like this. It was so much fun taking the photos and planning the video, but the editing was a nightmare. But I like the outcome.



My swap partner sent me a cute bird figure as something that is neither rectangular nor square. The bird is even my favorite summer color, mint green. I got a huge Bad Day Kit. It included candy (I already tasted both and they are delicious), bathing items (a Lush bath bomb!), a recipe and a list with movies. There was also a mix CD with some great music. The Mail Lovers Kit included cards with my initial on them. For something to read she sent me "The Great Gatsby". I already read this book, but it was really nice, so I don't mind having a copy (I read it on my kindle). And last I got some knitting needles in great colors. One can never have too many knitting needles!

I am already thinking about making more videos, stop motion or otherwise. We will see if I find something that would benefit from a video.

Have a nice weekend!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen